We will be Celebrating Connecticut Innovation in Disability Inclusion. Awards will be give for Supplier Diversity Best Practices and Diversity and Inclusion Innovations created by the State of Connecticut and businesses with a presence in this state.
Governor Malloy will present the keynote address! Let’s celebrate Connecticut with Governor Malloy.
Attend this exciting event and you can:
Become a Sponsor and attend a Meet & Greet with Connecticut Governor Malloy
- Become a part of history as CTBLN and the USBLN honor Governor Malloy for the State of Connecticut’s innovative disability supplier diversity program which was instituted in 1992
- Hear Governor Malloy speak about his experiences as the Governor of one of the most progressive states regarding disability inclusion.
- Enjoy a delicious lunch while CTBLN honors Commissioner Currey and Meg Yetishevsky of the Department of Administrative Services as the Department which administers this progressive disability owned business set-aside. Commissioner Amy Porter of the Department of Rehabilitation Services for their innovative programs which support individuals with disabilities who want to start their own businesses.
- Valuable Best Practices presentation by a leader in Diversity and Inclusion – speaker to be announced.
- Special award presentation to a Connecticut business for their disability supplier diversity initiative.
- Award presentation to a Connecticut business for disability diversity and inclusion best practices
Attendee admission is $35.00 per person or $250.00 for a table which seats 8.
Sponsorship levels and rewards:
Platinum Sponsorships – $10,000.00 include the Meet & Greet Reception with Governor Malloy, Full table front and center w/placard, Presentation of Plaque & acceptance, program and website recognition and inclusion in press release
Gold Sponsorships – $5,000.00 include the Meet & Greet Reception with Governor Malloy, Full table, Presentation of Plaque, program and website recognition and inclusion in press release
Silver Sponsorships – $1,000.00 include Half table, Presentation of Certificate, program and website recognition and inclusion in press release
To make your reservation, contact Sharon Denson by email at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 860-561-1232. We accept checks and all major credit cards. If you pay by credit card, you can go to our website at www.disabilityinct.org and click on “Support” on the right side of the page.
We look forward to receiving your support and to seeing you on June 8th.