Disability:IN Connecticut Annual Meeting
Thursday, November 18, 2021
Celebrate Connecticut’s Corporate Disability Inclusion Leaders
Join Business Leaders Committed to Disability Inclusion at Disability:IN Connecticut’s Virtual Annual Meeting & Special Gala Awards Ceremony (Virtual)
November 18, 2021, 10:00 am to Noon
Celebrating Connecticut’s 26+ Years of Disability Employment Leadership and Innovation, and Honoring Our State’s Business Leaders Who Make This Happen
Don’t miss this special event:
Outstanding Keynote Speaker
Learn About Sikorsky and Lockheed Martin’s Highly Successful College Recruitment Program
Our Annual Meeting and Awards Gala is your opportunity to:
- Join in the celebration recognizing the “Best of the Best” Connecticut businesses for their outstanding and innovative disability inclusion initiatives
- Celebrate the Connecticut Businesses which have been named “Best Places to Work” by Disability:IN’s DEI (Disability Equality Index)
- Learn how Disability Inclusion can positively impact your business’ bottom line from Disability Inclusion leaders
- Be seen as an advocate and friend of Connecticut’s large and diverse disability community
- Learn how to broaden your organization’s diversity, grow your network and win the “war for talent” by tapping into this hidden pool of qualified talent.
The number of Virtual Seats is limited. Please support Disability:IN CT’s mission and reserve your virtual seating today!
You Can Show Your Support for Disability:IN Connecticut and Disability Inclusion by Becoming a Sponsor
Individuals are welcome to show support by attending.
Donation is $25 per individual, or a full virtual table of 8 for $150.
To learn more about becoming a sponsor or to reserve your sponsorship/table/seat, please email Executive Director Sharon Denson:
Payment for sponsor pledges and event reservations:
- Send checks to: Disability:IN CT, P.O. Box 271344, West Hartford, CT 06127
- Pay via credit card: call 860-463-8050
- Invoice provided upon request: email firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you November 18th!
Sponsored by Disability:IN Connecticut – 2019 Disability:IN Affiliate of the Year