The 2021 Disability:IN Connecticut Annual Meeting was held on virtually on Thursday, November 18, 2021. As in the past, this event celebrated Connecticut’s Corporate Disability Inclusion Leaders 26+ Years of Disability Employment Leadership and Innovation, as well as honoring the states leaders who make this happen.
The keynote presentation highlighted Sikorsky and Lockheed Martin’s highly successful college recruitment program. The meeting provided attendees an opportunity to:
- Join in the celebration recognizing the “Best of the Best” Connecticut businesses for their outstanding and innovative disability inclusion initiatives
- Celebrate the Connecticut Businesses which have been named “Best Places to Work” by Disability:IN’s DEI (Disability Equality Index)
- Learn how Disability Inclusion can positively impact your business’ bottom line from Disability Inclusion leaders
- Be seen as an advocate and friend of Connecticut’s large and diverse disability community
- Learn how to broaden an organization’s diversity, grow its network and win the “war for talent” by tapping into this hidden pool of qualified talent.