1. Discounted admission to meetings.
2. First opportunity to reserve a booth location at the Employment Conference and Career Fair.
3. An opportunity to respond to blog posts and be a member of our blog community.
4. An opportunity to showcase your expertise by participating on panels at Disability:IN Connecticut events.
5. Networking opportunities with other Disability:IN Connecticut members.
6. The opportunity to be recognized as a leader in disability employment.
7. Opportunities to learn and apply best practices in the recruiting, hiring, and retaining of
employees with disabilities.
8. Professional career networking which can open doors for you as you seek advancement
opportunities in your career.
9. The opportunity to take advantage of professional development courses including training on Section 503, VEVRAA, the ADA, Disability Etiquette and Awareness and Creating an Inclusive Workplace.
Disability:IN Connecticut Annual Membership Dues
|1. Corporate membership (corporations 50 employees or over)||$1,000.00|
|2. Corporate membership (under 50 employees)||$500.00|
|3. Non-profit organizations||$150.00*|
|6. Federal, State Agency, Municipality||Free|
Select your membership level below and join today.
*Dues may be waived based on hardship. Requests must be made to the Board of Directors.
**Government Agencies may join the Disability:IN Connecticut at no cost. All Federal, State, and Municipal Agencies please join here.