Welcome to Disability:IN Connecticut
Your are in the right place! The Connecticut Business Leadership Network is now Disability:IN Connecticut. We are an Affiliate of Disability:IN (formerly the USBLN). Please bear with us as we update our website to reflect our new name and branding.
As Disability:IN Connecticut, we are continuing our support of businesses in Connecticut which are committed to disability inclusion in the workplace and supply chain. We are proud of our past successes as the Connecticut Business Leadership Network and look forward to our future with renewed excitement and commitment.
Are you IN?
The Disability:IN Connecticut is a coalition of Connecticut employers that are working together to increase employment opportunities for people with disabilities and opportunities for success for disability owned businesses.
Disability:IN Connecticut Specializes In:
- Promoting Best Practices
- Providing Guidance in Reasonable Accommodation and ADA Compliance.
Become a Member:
Disability:IN Connecticut members are invited to participate in dynamic quarterly presentations and forums designed to be collaborative in nature. Member’s network, share staffing challenges and resources to identify best practices in hiring qualified people with disabilities.
[button link=”http://disabilityinct.org/join-the-ctbln”]Become a Member[/button]
- Annual Meeting Luncheon – November 8, 2018, 11:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Join us as we honor businesses which are disability inclusion leaders, learn about best practices, celebrate our successes and introduce our new name. Our Annual Meeting is your opportunity network with corporate disability inclusion leaders. Your sponsorship and attendance demonstrate your support for disability inclusion in the workplace and supply chain. For more information regarding reservations and sponsorship opportunities, contact Sharon Denson at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 860-561-1232.
- January 10, 2019– 9:00 a.m. Webinar Meeting: “Are Your Company’s Locations Compliant with the ADA?: What You Need to Know About Access for Individuals with Disabilities”. Details and registration information upcoming.
- October 11, 2018 – 3:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. Candidates Forum – sponsored by the Connecticut Cross Disbility Alliance. For more information contact Melissa Marshall at email@example.com or 860-561-1089.
Out & About:
Learn from Disability:IN Connecticut’s Executive Director & Board Members at Outside Events
- Stay tuned for upcoming opportunities to learn from our leaders.